Friendships are made here!
The Men’s Club offers the opportunity to expand one’s circle of friends, to get involved in Jewish affairs, and to contribute to our Congregation.
PATHS TO COMMUNITY
The Men’s Club is an auxiliary organization. Our primary purpose is to provide social, educational, cultural and spiritual services for the men, as well as for the broader community. While we provide opportunities for men in our congregation to gather together for fellowship, recreation, personal growth and mutual support, we also work to support the mission, services and activities of the Congregation.
We devote most of our time and resources to activities in these four areas:
- Social interaction among the men of the congregation in order to build friendships among men and their families in support of our objective of building Jewish “Community” among our members.
- Intellectual interests of men in the Congregation. We will program for the unique needs and interests of men, being sensitive to the role men play in modern American families, egalitarian congregational life, and in Jewish family life.
- Spiritual interests of men in the Congregation. These spiritual interests are founded in our Jewish traditions, but open to modern approaches to spirituality, especially men’s spirituality.
- The interests of our men in performing ing’milut hasadim (deeds of kindness) and tikkun olam (working to serve and improve our congregation, our local community and our world).
WE BRING YOU…
- Annual Family BBQ & Picnic
- And a whole lot more
For more information please contact Irv Joffee, Men’s Club President.